We’re Hiring -Team Coordinator!
3 November 2017: posted by BigChange
We’re hiring for a Team Coordinator; we’re rapidly growing and are looking for someone to support the Big Change team with the smooth running of the organisation. You’ll need experience providing administrative and operational support to a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Well organised with a great eye for detail, you’ll be proactive in supporting the team, willing to dive in where and when needed. With strong coordination skills, you’ll have the ability to juggle a variety of tasks and stakeholders at the same time.
- Manage the diaries of our leadership team; scheduling and coordinating both internal and external meetings (across different time zones) and ensuring the team have what they need in preparation (i.e. pre-reads, context, room bookings)
- Coordinate the team calendar and annual leave, manage set up of all team meetings and Trustee and Advisory Board meetings
- Provide ad hoc support to the wider team around HR, office management and organising back office systems (including but not limited to on-boarding of new staff, IT support and managing Google Suite, arranging team away days and maintaining up to date records and files and leading on project based work streams)
- Track, administer and request invoices from suppliers ensuring they are sent to accounts in a timely manner, support on bi-weekly account reconciliations and act as the bank liaison
- Manage our community database (currently Salesforce) from inputting data to producing reports to general maintenance.
- Support the team on event logistics including vendor coordination to invitation tracking (small dinners to larger scale events.
- Provide research support into potential donors, partnerships and speaking opportunities
Skills, Competencies, and Previous Experience:
Previous knowledge and experience is going to be helpful, but ultimately, we’re looking for someone with a great attitude who is keen to make a mark supporting key individuals in our team:
- Solid experience in diary management and team coordination
- The ability to work autonomously, manage and prioritise your workload along with the confidence to upward manage – asking for help and ensuring you have what you need
- Comfort with communicating with both high profile and senior stakeholders and vendors and partners
- IT literate and confident user of spreadsheets and databases (Excel, Salesforce, Google Suite, Mac)
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail – ensuring the team runs smoothly and our systems and tracking is ship shape
Track record of successful project management and coordination of stakeholders
- Ability to identify solutions in a fast-paced environment, work autonomously and be proactive in approach
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Experience of working on community and fundraising events is preferred but not essential
- A good sense of humour and positivity, and willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything as no day is the same at Big Change!
If this sounds like a good fit, please send a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great choice along with a CV detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com
If you’re application is successful, we’ll contact you by November 17th with more details.